In an effort to stop unauthorized dumping at the transfer station by non-residents and non-taxpayers the Board of Health has instituted a car sticker program. The stickers will allow our transfer station workers to identify vehicles that are allowed to use the transfer station.
Effective January 1, 2016 ALL vehicles using the Town of Phillipston Transfer Station MUST have a Board of Health issued Transfer Station Sticker attached to their vehicle.
- The sticker will cost $25.00 for two years.
- Additional stickers for the same household will be $5.00 (Must be same address and have the registrations for those additional vehicles)
- Only two additional stickers will be allowed per household.
There are three ways to obtain a sticker(s) for your car.
- Stickers are available at the Town Hall Annex. You must have your car registration(s) and copy of your current property tax bill with you to obtain a sticker(s).
- Stickers are available at the Board of Health office located in the Town Annex across from the Town Hall,Wednesday morning from 9:30am until 12:30pm. You must have your car registration(s) and a copy of your current property tax bill with you to obtain a sticker(s).
- Mail your payment by check or money order payable to: Town of Phillipston, to the Board of Health at 50 The Common, Phillipston, MA 01331,with a copy of your car registration(s) and a copy of your current property tax bill and a stamped self-addressed return envelope. We will process your request and mail the sticker(s) back to you.
Upon receipt of your sticker you need to attach it to the left rear of your vehicle, preferably on the bumper or rear window.
Any questions can be directed to the Board of Health office at 978-249-1735.
Phillipston Board of Health